- For small business listing their basic information and data on Wikipedia works as a validator for their existence in real world thus connecting them with customers on a larger scale.
- Wikipedia has three content policies which are no original research, verifiability and maintaining neutral view point using which you can use it for marketing and public relations.
- Under the discussion tab of Wikipedia consumers can discuss questions, complaints and even companies can write about views and additions about company.
- It provides an additional and credible presence on internet where you can display about your brand and business with integrity.
- It can be used to increase back links on your company’s website thus making you more viewed on the Google search page.
- Content marketing is as way to do marketing through Wikipedia as well helps in keyword research.
- On Craigslist online marketing can be done efficiently by promoting an e-bay store till franchise or car till real estate.
- Keep check of spams as they use a flagging system so it is easy for them to quickly spot your business. So before posting an advertisement nationally or locally keep a check on the rules of it.
- These sites are based on customer to customer model, internet classifieds so it’s more economical for business to interact with individuals through social sites.
- Customer selling to customer is being used as a marketing model by many businesses these days.
- Using targeted advertisements as Craigslist posting service, you can target customers who want to buy your product.